Oh yes you read that right! BROCOLLI PASTA is what I like to call it. Are you looking for something light and flavorful for dinner? Well this meal is quick & easy and may just end up on your list of favorite and regular meals!
Have your dinner dishes lost the family at the dinner table? Have you felt like you needed something new? Do you have an upcoming dinner party and you want to make something affordable, delicious and fancy? Well this is just the dish for you!
No matter what your reasoning just know the best part of this meal is that it is still filling and allows you to cut back on those night time carbs you find in traaditional pasta dishes.
Course: Main Dish
Keyword: Creamy garlic shrimp, Shrimp dinner, Low carb, Tuscan Shrimp
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: About 25 min
Author: Barbara Benman
1 lb Shrimp (tails removed)
2 cups Baby spinach (not packed)
2 cups Fresh broccoli
¼ sliced Lemon
1 ½ cups Heavy whipping cream
2/3 cup Fresh parmesan cheese
4 Garlic cloves
½ White onion
1 Tbsp basil
3 Tbsp unsalted butter
¼ cup sun dried tomato
¼ cup Vegetable broth
Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pot add broccoli and vegetable broth. Cook over medium heat until broccoli is slightly soft and set to the side.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat melt 1 tbsp butter and add shrimp. Cook about 3 min on each side until shrimp is cooked through. (set shrimp to the side)
- In the same pan melt 2 tbsp butter with garlic cloves and onion for 2 min and add shrimp back to the pan.
- Slightly reduce heat, add heavy whipping cream and sun dried tomato and cook until warm.
- Add spinach leaves and simmer until leaves wilt then add parmesan cheese, basil and additional seasoning.
- Stir until cheese is thoroughly melted and squeeze lemon over top.
- Serve over broccoli (drain if too much liquid).